11/07/2005

Hi.

Well. I've done it. I've created a blog I intend to share with other people. I liked my other one so much that I was sad I couldn't share it with anyone. This one's intended to be people friendly. So, here's what's going on in my life:

I just recently moved in with Paul. It hasn't even been a week yet. It feels like it's been longer, yet it's absolutely flown by. Time is a strange vehicle...

Uh, that's about it, actually. I moved in with Paul. Well, I have been working out a bit. *Ahem* ...Not since I've been living with Paul, though... But before that. I was going every other day, for about two weeks, and starting to feel pretty good. And I plan on going to work out tonight.

Actually, tonight will be the first night I stay at my place since I moved my stuff to Paul's house. Well, see, I didn't officially move in with him. I just moved some stuff over there, so I could get some quiet time to get homework and stuff done during the week. But the plan is for me to go back to my place on the weekends. I just have to get caught up, first.

Hmm... what else... Oh, I also plan on re-dying my hair tonight. Last Sunday I dyed it pink. But it's faded, and it wasn't that great to begin with, either. So tonight is the re-dye. Hopefully that goes okay.

Alright, that's pretty up-to-date, I suppose. More updates to come as my life continues. Have a great day!

No comments: