3/19/2006

It's a nice day

I wish I could go enjoy it. Spring officially starts in two days. I'd like to go hiking. Paul and I just made tentative plans to go up to Eagle Creek the first weekend we're back in school. We'll probably try to get Ryan and April to go with us.

My ten page paper is nearly done, go me! Two weeks late. Haha... Oh well. I'll probably buy some more hair dye to reward myself once it's done. Ryan got a cake for finishing his...

We went to lunch this afternoon with Athena and Roy, Paul's sister and her boyfriend. It was a place called Sweet Tomatos, a salad buffet. Pretty good! Not too spendy, nice and light, free ice cream for dessert. And Ryan invited us to go out for dessert. We might go, don't know yet though. It depends on if I finish my paper or not, or at least get much closer to being done.

Paul and I just got back from a nice little walk around the neighborhood. I missed the nice weather, it's good to have it back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was mentioned three times in this, I must be special. Well dessert still sounds great to me! I hope you finish your paper. Anywho, the hike sounds great by the way.