5/20/2006

I'm looking at things around the room, trying to come up with a decent title. I give up.

Wow, serious lack of blogging-motivation going down. I didn't mean to leave you with all these dissatisfactory quickies lately, but honestly, it's all I've had in me.

So how many of you got my pun in the title of the last post? Be honest, it's okay if you didn't. Stale Cheery-o's... eh?? Ehhhh???? I know, it was vague and lame anyway.

Wow, I started this post maybe an hour ago. See?! Blogger-apathy. I've got it bad.

I can't believe it's already ten o'clock. At this time last night, we were in Centralia. Getting plizzowed. Well, everyone but me. Paul named me the Designated Driver. He designated me. Psssssshhhhhhhhh..... It's okay though; I had a blast! Last night was soooo much fun. It was Justin's "Welcome Home!" party. He's been in Europe for the past five months, studying abroad. And now he's back, at least for the time-being. And so I watched everyone get drunk, and I stayed just as silly as the rest of them (in my opinion). There was even Absinthe and Chartreuse and Sheesha. Justin brought back culture with him ( heh heh). Oh man, the sheesha was soooooo good; it was vanilla-peach (it was mixed). Yummm.

Anyway, I did a great job as DD. I stayed 100% sober, except for at the very beginning of the night when I had a half-glass of white wine, and a taste of a shot of Chartreuse. I got more on my lips than in my mouth... man it burned! Soo warm. Very tasty, though.

Ugh. Last night was a blast. To think I considered not going! Jeeze.

I just finished polishing my nails. I didn't paint them, I polished them. They're so shiny! And smooth!! I love them.

I don't know. I guess that's all I really have to talk about. I'll try again in a couple days, when more stuff happens to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i got the pun, cheer up yo! word