3/07/2007

No fries, and could you make that soda a Slimfast?

Last night I made Chicken a la King. I never knew something could be so tastealicious with so few ingredients! Yum. And it's oh-so filling. And quick. I haven't had this meal in years and years, and I completely forgot about it until the other night, when I dragged out my Betty Crocker Cookbook so we could go grocery shopping for some good eats.

This "making dinner at home" thing has been going pretty well, actually. We've been eating fast food so much less. I don't think we've even had any Muchos Gracias in a couple of weeks... We've both been losing weight because of it. Which, that's what Paul was hoping for... I, however, was already at a pretty good weight (imo) and now I'm maybe a little on the light side... I guess that just means I need to start working out more so I can firm up those muscles!

No comments: