1/13/2009

Lip locks

When it comes to kissing, there have been very few mouths that I'd consider were well-suited to kiss mine. I'd say three, maybe four, ever, although I still love kissing and snuggling sometimes more than coitis (what can I say, I'm a girl). However, there are a few moves that I just really can't handle. And many more that I tolerate, but don't fully enjoy.

One of the strange-yet-tolerable instances is the "swirling round and round tongue." I really don't enjoy that, but sometimes it seems like more people dig it than don't, so I guess I can put up with it. But throw in the hard-as-a-rock pointy tongue, and I'm outta there. Nothing says romance like giving your tongue a swirley in my mouth... Ew.

Another fascinatingly-disgusting tongue trick is the whole "lapping like dogs do" bit. Just thinking about this one literally makes me sick to my stomach. This is a kiss, hi. Not a feeding frenzy for a baby bird. Excuse me while I go vomit...

Anyway, this is what was on my mind this morning. Thought I'd share. Now go out there and wow 'em with your non-gross tongue moves, you crazy kissers.

No comments: