11/09/2005

Daylight Reunion

Hah, today has been interesting. And I haven't even left my house. Well, in a dream last night I found my best friend from elementary school. And before that, in a different dream, another friend wrote a blog about me. It was cool. Dreams are cool. They make me feel good. Even if it's one that has me terrified... it's feels good to get your heart racing.

I woke up to strange men in Paul's basement/house. He had... CABLE INTERNET installed today. And it's absolutely amazingly awesome. Soo fast. And so I immediately put the internet connection to good use. Myspace had been a site that was loading particularly slow for me, so Paul instructed me to log on and click around. I hesitated... Paul hates myspace. It was cool though. And what do I find?? A long lost friend has found me on myspace! She was my closest friend when I went to Foothill High School (for only half a year). It was awesome to hear from her.

Next few stops: the regulars, which are a few friends' blogs. And then what do I find? Someone not only mentioned me in their blog, but they dedicated a whole paragraph (a rather long one) to me. And not just that, it was one of the sweetest things I have ever read. What did it say, you ask? Ohh nothing much... just that Paul and I are "quite possibly the cutest couple in the world," and our relationship is "truly heartwarming." Holy cow, I almost cried it was so sweet. I :heart: you, James! You're wonderful.

Anyway, Paul and I were both up BEFORE NOON today. We even made some breakfast. Aren't you proud? Actually, most of my day happened before even 11:30. Amazing. I love waking up and still seeing daylight. Absolutely love it. And speaking of daylight... it's a blue-sky day! Woo-hoo! (Paul is currently napping, however...)

OH! How could I forget... Cody found me! Well, he didn't really find me... But anyway, I thought, for some silly reason, that he hated me. He hasn't talked to me since I last saw him, which was at the beginning of July. But he doesn't hate me. He still loves me. So that's good. It made me happy to talk to him.

ps... I downloaded "Peter and the Wolf," and Paul and I listened to that. Tchaikovsky is cool.

Good times.

No comments: