12/01/2005

Is there nothing to lose, and everything to gain?

Two weeks left. School will be done with my head for three weeks. I get to take a vacation from life.

I am so behind. I shouldn't even be typing this right now, but I can't seem to concentrate anyway. Anyway... I have to do my entire portfolio, all my late work for science, a paper for tomorrow night (500 words), and practice my presentation for showing off my portfolio. Luckily I'm already done with web design. And my presentation in science. I need to work my butt off, though. I've already decided not to do a few things I'm missing in science; I can still pass without doing them. I need the spare time to do other things. My portfolio class is what my head is most wrapped up in, so of course my presentation will probably go horribly (just like the practice one did a few weeks ago). I'm sure I'll probably pass, I just wish I had more time to finish it. And I probably would have more time if I'd stop wasting it, doing things like this...

No comments: