2/26/2006

I don't beleive we've met...

I have a Discover America song stuck in my head. It's okay, I really like the song! It's called Green Eyes.

I just woke up about an hour ago (at noon), and I realized that I've been having bad dreams for a pretty long time now. I don't know why I didn't realize it sooner... I just don't think it registers when I wake up that I was having unpleasant dreams. I don't know how long they've been consecutively bad dreams, it could be a couple weeks, it could be a couple months. No idea. But they've all been really panicked... racing cars, underwater mazes, pursuit from scary villains, psychological torture, high-mountain cliffs, bombs, you get the idea.

Last night I was in a place I had been before (in my dreams, not in real life), and I climbed down this cliff face to get to the water down below. It was a really pretty place. When I got to the water, I swam to the near-by bank. The water was crystal-clear, it wasn't cold even though it looked like it should be, and I climbed out on the bank of a very big field with tall, yellow grass everywhere. It looked like it could have been a junk yard with all the old furniture and crap that was sitting everywhere, but it wasn't. It was more like a place furniture went after it was lost. It was a beautiful day, clear blue sky, and I could see for miles and miles in every direction. I was looking at a cabinet of drawers, inspecting the handle. But when I turned to face the cliff I had just climbed down, and the car parked at the top that contained the people that I was just with, I realized something was very, very wrong. They must have, too, 'cause they yelled at me to come back. Then I looked at the sky at the same time I remembered that the last time I dreamt about this place, it exploded. So I started running back to the car, while in the sky something that looked like a boat I had passed while climbing down was headed straight towards the field. Then I woke up enough to play through different scenarios in my head before the field exploded.

Before the whole cliff-field part of the dream there were a ton of other parts of my dream that were unpleasant, but I won't bore you with the details. Just a few near-collisions, mountain races, and a bunch of things I'm pretty fuzzy on.

Anyway, my weekend hasn't been as homework-filled as it should have been. I didn't do anything yesterday, and Friday, all I did was work on my logo for Corporation Identification. Maybe I should get to work.

No comments: