3/04/2006

The Past and the Pending

"Held to the past, too aware of the pending."

Hm, Paul and I were just talking. I think I go through this phase every, oh, six months or so. I get really restless with my life. I realize my age, and that these are the prime years of my life, and that they'll be over before I know it, and that one of my biggest fears is to wake up one day and realize I've wasted those years being unhappy, or "just settling." And then I think a little while about a lifestyle change, and then it never happens. Bleh. Forget about it.

I'm writing a ten-page paper this weekend! Yay. Due Monday.

So, last night was fun. Paul and I went to Ryan and April's house to prepare some t-shirts we're selling on Monday and Tuesday, then after we went out for dinner at a delicious place called Si Senior's. Yum. Afterwards, we (minus April) ended up going to the Wunderland Nickel Arcade for some good times. And then Athena, Clint, David, and Tom showed up and we all had some more good times. Then? We went back to David and Athena's place to all wrestle with Clint aka Hulk. So much fun! Woo. After about a half an hour, of him taking on three people at a time, he was finally pinned by Ryan, David and Athena. He was a little sore today, but wow did he put up a good fight.

Um, enjoy the rest of your weekend. More to come later, probably.

No comments: