3/07/2006

Bam bam bam-bam ba-bam bam bam-bam, I wanna be seduced (not sedated)

Yesterday and today are AIGA fundraising days. We borrowed a screenprinting press from Ryan, set it up nice and early in the mornings, and print tshirts for people all day. It's pretty neat; before we agreed to help out with this I knew nothing about the process. Now I'm explaining it to other people!

So, my ten-page paper was due Monday, and I didn't turn it in. I still will, don't worry. It accounts for 60% of my grade so I'm not just going to blow it off. But keep in mind, I have failed a single class twice before I passed it, because the class was made for writing one single paper. Bleh.

Ummm... So, I started this post an hour ago... I've sort of lost interest since then. Been doin' other things, you know how it goes. I'll probably write the next time I feel like it.

No comments: