3/10/2006

Oh the places you'll go!

Bleh. I started posting a to-do list just now, but then I decided against it. It's basically just a bunch of "do this homework" and "do this in preparation for our roadtrip."

So anyway, my friend Tommy called me today. That was awesome! I haven't talked to him since the middle of the summer. Also today, I watched Arrested Development. The third disc of season one came from Netflix today. I absolutely love that show. I'm hooked. Really.

I talked to my parents on Tuesday. I haven't talked to them since... oh, January? Yeah, that sounds about right. There hasn't really been anything new with them, though. My mom started a new job, as a personal secretary, about three weeks ago. She hasn't been working since she was pregnant with my little sister, who will be three at the end of this month. And my step-dad, he already wants her to quit so she can stay home again. I find it kind of weird; I was happy for my mom when she got the job. Besides, they need it. And my step-dad, he just bought a motorcycle. I think it's silly. I might even go so far as to say it's ridiculous. Bleh, whatever.

Hm. I don't really know what to talk about. I'm in the mood to post! But I have nothing to say. Haha, oh well. Maybe I'll just ramble for a while. Continue the trend of how this post is already going.

Oh, I got a Christmas present Tuesday night, from Meggan and Daniel. It's a Depeche Mode dvd, videos from 1986 to 1998. Can you say 'awesome?' Yeah. Awesome. Oh, and then Wednesday afternoon (aka Friendsday) Tom gave me a green ball encased in a net. Then when you squeeze it, little orange bulbouses come out. It's actually really cool; I was entertained by it for quite a while. Fun stuff.

So... it still feels like there' s something I should be talking about. I just can't figure out what it is though. Hmmmmmmmm.........

No comments: