5/27/2006

Friiiiday Niiiiiiiight!! Woooooo! (/sarcasm)

Lucas and Drew came down this evening, and they're staying with us tonight and tomorrow night. Yaaay! We still need to clear off the spare bed, which is covered with two feet of clothes and other things we have stored away.

Side, unrelated note: Any single (or not single, whatever), decent-looking chicks should leave me a resume for my friend. He's lonely.

Man, I'm sleepy. This is the first night in a while that Paul and I have stayed up past midnight. It's already a quarter-to-one. Hmmmmm....

Well, I filled out papers today to take an incomplete on my internship.

You know, I feel really, really weird posting things about my personal, everyday life on here. Like just now, with the internship thing. I think it's because I'm aware that people read it now. Before, it wasn't so bad. I figured, "either people are reading it, or else they aren't. No big deal. This is just what's going on in my life." But now, it's more like I'm talking to an audience. And if I can't even do that in real life, what about the internet would make it very much easier? There isn't anonomity. It's only a tiny bit easier, since I can compose my thoughts a little more, and monitor and edit what I'm saying or thinking.

I just got slapped in the face with hot dogs. Ew. And apparently, according to my friends/boyfriend, it made me douch-y and caused an out-of-body experience.

What a choppy blog. I can't continue a thought. Everything is broken up. I am a robot. This is how I talk. One two three four five. I'm going to bed. Goodnight on a stick.

Paul's complaining about my complaining about him. Psssshhhh..........

No comments: