5/08/2006

Mish-Mash

It has come to my attention that SOME of you are only reading half of my blogs. This is not acceptable. Either you read the whole thing, or else you're not reading it at all. That's the rules. Paul, for example, doesn't read my blog at all. This is perfectly acceptable. Others read all of every post. This, also, is perfectly acceptable. But half? You read only half of a blog post?!? I'm sorry, this just isn't computing. You can't do that.

Paul is currently watching six episodes of The Simpsons at the same time. He's giggling and saying it's "so cool." I think it's freaking me out.

It's always a pleasant surprise when I sit in my chair and find it at the exact height I need it to be.

I went to my internship meeting this morning to find that they loved the website homepage I mocked up for them. Woo! What fun. The first thing I make for a real company is well-recieved! Yay. Then they took us interns on a tour of the building. That was pretty cool. I met Jaime Cooley, and saw all the tons and tons of databank computers, and went into the recording studio, and even into the DJ booths! Actually, we went in to the Charlie FM booth, and it was empty. You know why?? 'Cause Charlie FM doesn't have any DJ's! Duh. Well, I thought it was cool, anyway.

To those of you who stuck around to finish reading this post, just so you know, I really am grateful. Really. I appreciate anyone who takes precious time out of their day, just to read some of the details from my boring life. I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was hard but I finished the whole thing!!! HAHAHA well I have to go read some more, bye