12/18/2005

And they all lived happily ever after.

So, now I am actually done with school. My last final was Wednesday night. My final presentation in Foundation Portfolio went alright. Dale made me go first, which was a little disapointing because I didn't get the chance to see how the pace was set... but it was much more of a relief, because going very first means that you're not having to compete with anyone who's gone before you yet, and there's a little bit less pressure becase you are going first, and also I got it out of the way early, so I didn't have to worry about it anymore and I could just watch everyone else's without being distracted.

So the next morning, Paul and I went up to Centralia to spend the day with his parents, decorating the tree and whatnot, but when we got there the tree was already up and decorated. So instead Paul's mom took us up to the mall in Tacoma where she bought us Christmas presents. Paul got a very nice, very warm wool jacket (which was all he wanted), and I got two pairs of pants and two awesome jackets (which was great, because I can never, ever find pants I actually like). Then we went back to Vancouver that night because we had to be in Portland the next morning.

Why did we have to be in Portland the next morning? For the Portfolio Show, of course! So, the next morning after me trying to get Paul out of bed (for an hour, while Paul was kicking and screaming, "like, literally") we went to the show and met up with Ryan. Then after the show we went back to Ryan's house, then bought Christmas sweaters at Goodwill, then went to a Christmas Sweater Party/Show, which was a lot of fun. Ryan's was a little girl's sweater, so it didn't cover his tummy, and it had a Christmas tree on the front of it covered in sparkles and little birds and gifts... It was awesome. After the show we went back to Ryan's and started drinking and playing card games. And we all got drunk and had a great time.

The next morning we woke up with hangovers, with Ryan's being the worst. Then he took us to lunch at the Olive Garden which was supremely sweet of him. After we said 'goodbye' to Ryan, we drove to Meggan and Daniel's house to make CHRISTMAS COOKIES! WOOO! And we made cookies until we just wanted to go to sleep. And we also watched the movie "Me and You and Everyone We Know." I love that movie; it's just so happy! I totally recommend it.

Anyway, the weekend was a success. Totally a great end to the quarter, and an awesome start to Winter break. WOOooooooooooooo!!!!!!11one

No comments: