2/06/2006

Bleh. I'm not big on that shit.

Here's a new post. I'm sorry, but I never feel like updating this thing. I start to write a post, then decide I don't want to finish it when I'm half-way done. And instead of saving it for later, I just move on, thinking that I won't have the same flavor in my head if I "come back to it later." So this is just something tiny to hold you over for now.

Nothing exciting has been going on lately. I don't really mind that. But I left in the middle of class today because I felt extremely restless. Very much so. So, I went on a walk. It was a beautiful day, the lecture wasn't extremely beneficial, and I wanted to do something. So I went on a walk and ended up elsewhere, which is exactly where I wanted to be. And I got some water there. And went back to class feeling much satisfaction. I suppose that makes for a good day, don't you?

No comments: