4/23/2006

Earth Day / Smurf Day

We ended up going to a new trail in a new location, entirely. It was somewhere east of Salem, but I forget the mountain and trail names. But it was an 8 mile loop trail, and along the way there were 10 waterfalls. It was pretty cool. However, I forgot my camera (grrr...) and no one else had brought one, either. I think it was the first hike where no one had a camera! Very dissapointing. Sorry I didn't get pictures, guys. It was cool, though. A nice way to spend Earth Day, I feel.

Today I've been working on my project for Entercom. My boss gave me a project, and told me nothing about it, so I've been doing research for it all morning. Then I realized I wouldn't have time to do my homework tomorrow, so I went to the school to get it done. I left at 4:00, however, and upon arriving, realized that that's the exact time the library had closed today. So here I am, sitting in a school lab (my favorite, Lab 217), updating my blog. And I'll be back home soon. There were easier ways I could have found out that the library was closed, but honestly, I just wanted to get out of the house. It's a beautiful day, and I hate letting days like this go to waste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was Silver Falls, gah!