4/26/2006

Let's have a Bloc Party!!

Paul is currently denying me his nachos. I just want a little bit of 'em! But no, I can't have any. I have to go eat a grapefruit. Humph. Nevermind the fact that I've been talking about eating a grapefruit for the past two days. I made Paul buy sugar this morning so I could finally eat the two that have been sitting on our microwave forever.

Paul's nachos are from Muchos Gracias. He made me drive there after we finished measuring the distance to the end of Officer's Row and back. We were measuring the distance, because we had just finished running it. A mile and a half. Exactly. W00t! Go us! Paul ran it by himself yesterday, and was dying. Then I ran it with him today, and he did much better, apparently. I did okay, and I think it's a great little run, and I want to do it more often. Especially since it's been nicer out. We started running before winter happened, and then we were forced to end it when the weather turned on us. But now we can run again! Wheeee!

Currently I'm going through a list of movie recommendations I've gotten from friends, and figuring out which ones might actually be good enough to check out on Netflix. So far, I have Delicatessen. That's it. Anyone have any recommendations? We love movies like Amelie, Me and You and Everyone We Know, Spanglish, Memento, Garden State, etc. Please help us out! We're at the end of our Netflix list!!

::edit 8:42 pm::
Right after I posted this, I was looking at a movie called City of God, which David recommended to me a while back. Anyway, it said that people who enjoyed this movie also enjoyed Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Royal Tenanbaums, Trainspotting, Memento, Me and You and Everyone We Know, Amelie, Sin City, and Rushmore. It sounds like a winner to me!! It's kind of eerie that it's that perfect, though...

No comments: