6/09/2006

Passing time

There are five hours left until we go out for Paul's Twenty-first Birthday. I am soooo bored in the meantime. I have plenty of homework I could be doing, but [insert excuse here].

I talked to my mom today. She called me this morning and we talked for almost an hour. Which is great. I haven't talked to her since Mothers' Day, and that was only for maybe five minutes because she was so busy. Then about an hour ago I called my sister, Laurie. We talked for a while, too. I loved it. Oh, and she told me it was Jordan's birthday (my youngest niece) so I tried to call Wendy (my sister, Jordan's mom) but by then it was already 10 over there and they're probably already in bed.

I had some very strange dreams last night. I'd tell you about them, but I don't think they would mean anything to you. I think they're the kind of dreams that are only strange to the person who dreamt them, because of personal significance.

The day before yesterday (I think... maybe it was the day before that) I ran 3/4 of a mile without stopping. I can't remember if I could ever do that in high school (my guess is no), but I know I haven't been able to do it since then. So, I was pretty proud of myself. And then I ran for most of the way back home. I'm still a little sore from it, though. Oh well. Maybe I'll go again before it gets dark tonight. And I'll get Paul to go with me.

I didn't go to class today. I did laundry and cleaned the house instead. Which was probably a lot more work than what class would have entailed.

AIGA's tshirt sale was a success this term. We sold more shirts than last term, but made about the same amount of profit, since we spent more money on set-up this time (screens, shirts, etc.) I don't have any pictures of this term's sale, but I could post some from last term, just for the heck of it. Like I said, I'm bored and need to pass the time (damnit, this post has only taken up about ten minutes...) Oh, but I have to resize the pictures first. That should take up some more time. Woo.

Okay, it's been 25 minutes. Here are the pictures! Woooooo.......

Our inventory...
One of the shirt designs...
Another one (this one's designed by me!)...
Yet another (designed by Paul, it's a picture of Ryan)...
And one more (also by me).
This was on the back of all the shirts, promoting our cause, of course.
The printing press and screensOur president. :D

The profits!
Well, that's it. It's now a quarter after 8... which means just under four hours left until Paul's birthday. Four hours... ... ... ...

He just put on Death Cab for Cutie's album Transatlanticism, which I haven't listened to in quite a while. I love it. And it sort of has significance for Paul and I. It also inspires so many different emotions (hence it being "emo," duh), depending on the mood you're in when you start to play it.

tick tock

tick tock...

*I need you so much closer...*

8:19

8:20

tick tock

No comments: