2/21/2007

Motivated.

Today:
Smoke my morning cigarette
Brush my teeth
Drink a Strawberry Slimfast
Stretch
Go for a run/jog
Do the dishes piled in the sink
Fold the laundry sitting on the couch
Get another load of laundry going
Make lunch
Figure out what to base my zine on (for a class assignment)
Work on my identity/business card/resume/mini portfolio book look
Post assignments for my group's project
Send my resume to a couple companies
Start dinner, as Paul will probably be home soon by now

I figure if I let the world know what I mean to do today, it might actually all get done. And I know, I know... smoking is maaaaaybe counter-productive to the whole jogging thing, but it's a start, right? Tell you what-- I'll make it the only cigarette of today. And then I'll have one more tomorrow morning, and then I'll quit. Deal? Kay. Deal.

Welp, I'm off to start my day. Wish me luck!

No comments: